Thank you for visiting my theme! Replace this with your message to visitors.
Forgot your password?
For All ACMIIL Employees
We have been hit by a crisis which is unprecedented. Capital Market services are however categorised as essential service. Hence we need to work and keep our offices open. I have been in touch with majority of Business Associates and all of them are working. Our Branches and staff servicing direct clients are also working. Back office staff in risk and accounts department are also working . Technology staff are attending office and doing BOD and EOD processes. However almost 50% of our staff are not able to participate.
In view of the current situation and experience so far, we wish to draw the broad plan of action as under.
1. All staff members as per government guideline on essential service are expected to attend office. Company has issued passes to all staff members desirous of attending office. This pass is in form of letter to police permitting free movement in buses / private vehicles. Contact HR team if you do not have the pass.
2. Some staff members have opted to work from home. The staff members are expected to have infrastructure in the form of laptops and bandwidth to work from home. Company has provided laptops in some select cases . If anyone has necessary infrastructure and is unable to do your regular duties, software testing work can be allotted to him/her. Kindly write to Darshan Bhatt separately, who will guide you on testing.
3. Staff members who are working from home are expected to work for 8 hours and submit daily report on extent of work done to HOD and HOD will consolidate and send copy to HR .
4. Staff members who do not have full 8 hours work ,will work for half day and submit report accordingly.
5. Staff members who do not exercise any of the options above will be treated as non-participating and on leave.
Please take note of the above and let us collectively as a team pass through this difficult period. Take care of yourself and your family and be safe.
Group Managing Director,
Asit C. Mehta Group of Companies.
Copyright 2014 Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.