People work hard to strive for attaining major goals in life and we firmly believe that a proper financial planning and advice can help them achieve the most important goals of life. "Investmentz" helps customers to reach their goals by providing an unbiased advisory and a world class investment platform enabling millions of dreams to be fulfilled. We partner with our customers so as to help them achieve their goals at low cost with lowest possible risk, in shortest possible timeframe.
"Investmentz" is the vision by Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. (ACMIIL), part of Mumbai based Nucleus Group, jointly promoted by two market Veterans, Mr. Asit C. Mehta and Mrs. Deena A. Mehta.
ACMIIL is one of the most trusted names of broking services in India. It is a corporate member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and a DP with central depository of India (CDSL). ACMIL offers a full bouquet of financial services. Established in 1986, ACMIIL is trusted brand among more than 1.5 lakh customers.
- Company History
- The FIRSTS to our credit
- SEBI Regi. No.
We are an India based group, promoted by Mr. Asit C. Mehta and Mrs. Deena A. Mehta. We are engaged in the business of Financial Services and I T Enabled Services. Established in the year 1986, Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. (ACMIIL) is the most trusted and reputed brokerage house in India. It is known for providing investment-related services in the capital markets, the money markets as well as depository services in India. The company is jointly promoted by noted stock market professionals, Mr. Asit C. Mehta and Mrs. Deena A. Mehta, and is a part of the Mumbai-based Nucleus Group of Companies. The other group companies are engaged in commodity broking, derivatives broking, inter-bank forex broking, development of databases, back-office applications for banks, corporate document management solutions and geographical information systems (GIS).
- Envisioned to be the "Trusted Financial Intermediary", the group has etched out a very specific corporate purpose – "To reach appropriate financial products, services and solutions to every Indian entity." The group believes in transparency and fairness in all business dealings, recognizes knowledge as a key driver of this business rather than capital-, product-, process- and technology-led innovations for business improvements, and ensures regulatory and legal compliance for economic sustainability. The quality policy involves providing effective and cost-efficient services to meet the investment needs of clients, and delivery of services through knowledge-based processes. The processes are driven by well-defined management systems, superior technology and commitment to make continual improvements in the effectiveness of the systems for enhancing client satisfaction.
- First limited liability company.
- First multiple seat holder and multiple exchange member.
- First private VSAT network user.
- First to utilize the franchisee business model for sub-brokers.
- First to achieve the ISO quality certification for business processes.
- First to receive a CRISIL grading for quality of operations and services.
- BSE CM: INB 010607233 & Derivatives: INF 010607233
- NSE CM: INB 230607239 & Derivatives: INF 230607239 & WDM: INB 230607239
- PMS: INP000001920
- Merchant Banking: INM000010973
- Depository (CM & Derivatives): IN-DP-CDSL-28-99; Depository (Commodity) DP-CDSL 12013200